Godwin Curtis is an independently owned and run sales and lettings agency specialising in Canterbury and surrounding villages. Our friendly, professional service combined with comprehensive local knowledge and a tailored approach for each client leads to our exceptionally high success rate of selling and letting properties that we are instructed to market. Our knowledgeable team of professionals has over 70 years combined experience and provide a superior level of service in sales, lettings and property management.
Take a look at the
A spacious, well presented and extended four bedroom semi-detached family home located in one of Canterbury’s most sought after residential locations ideally situated for easy access to the University of Kent, Canterbury west railway station, the city centre and excellent local primary and secondary schools. The current owners have made significant improvements to the property and the well appointed accommodation now comprises four bedrooms with an en-suite shower room and a family bathroom on the first floor and downstairs a living room, dining room, study, conservatory, utility room and kitchen/breakfast room. There is off-road parking to the front of the property and an attractive 50′ garden to the rear.
Our Commitment to you
- A professional and friendly service with an unceasing focus on achieving you the very best price for your property
- Free of charge professional photography, floor plan and Energy Performance Certificate for every property marketed for sale
- Exceptional online exposure of your property on Rightmove, Zoopla, PrimeLocation, Mail Online and many more websites alongside regular newspaper advertising
- An attractive office conveniently located in the city centre with easy access for buyers and tenants
- Every viewing of your property accompanied by an experienced member of our team
- The directors of the firm personally overseeing the marketing and sale or letting of your property
- Full membership of the Property Ombudsman and adherence to their strict code of practice
- An ethical approach to business with support for the Pilgrims Hospice