Godwin Curtis is an independently owned and run sales and lettings agency specialising in Canterbury and surrounding villages. Our friendly, professional service combined with comprehensive local knowledge and a tailored approach for each client leads to our exceptionally high success rate of selling and letting properties that we are instructed to market. Our knowledgeable team of professionals has over 70 years combined experience and provide a superior level of service in sales, lettings and property management.
Take a look at the
A beautifully presented Grade II listed Georgian terrace townhouse, located within the city walls and offered to the market with no onward chain. The property retains much of its period charm and has wonderfully light accommodation over four floors comprising an entrance hall, a living room, dining room, kitchen and shower room on the ground floor, two double bedrooms on the first floor and a large master bedroom on the second. There is a useful basement room and an extremely attractive walled garden extending to 30′ at the rear.
Our Commitment to you
- A professional and friendly service with an unceasing focus on achieving you the very best price for your property
- Free of charge professional photography, floor plan and Energy Performance Certificate for every property marketed for sale
- Exceptional online exposure of your property on Rightmove, Zoopla, PrimeLocation, Mail Online and many more websites alongside regular newspaper advertising
- An attractive office conveniently located in the city centre with easy access for buyers and tenants
- Every viewing of your property accompanied by an experienced member of our team
- The directors of the firm personally overseeing the marketing and sale or letting of your property
- Full membership of the Property Ombudsman and adherence to their strict code of practice
- An ethical approach to business with support for the Pilgrims Hospice