Godwin Curtis is an independently owned and run sales and lettings agency specialising in Canterbury and surrounding villages. Our friendly, professional service combined with comprehensive local knowledge and a tailored approach for each client leads to our exceptionally high success rate of selling and letting properties that we are instructed to market. Our knowledgeable team of professionals has over 70 years combined experience and provide a superior level of service in sales, lettings and property management.
Take a look at the
An exceptional three bedroom Grade II listed Georgian townhouse located within easy reach of the city centre, local shops and both Canterbury East and West railway stations. Extensively refurbished in 2019 and whilst retaining many beautiful period features, the property has a contemporary feel with modern bespoke fittings, recessed lighting, and a Hive central heating system. The front door, with fan light above, opens into a wonderful living room with an original fireplace, stripped floorboards, and a large sash window, cleverly lined with one-way mirror film for added privacy. An opening leads into a stylish kitchen/dining room with stripped floorboards, a beautiful exposed brick feature wall, timber work surfaces and a range of bespoke handmade units incorporating a fridge, dishwasher, large butler sink and space for a range cooker with extraction above. Stairs lead to a first floor landing with feature alcoves and doors to two bedrooms, each with feature fireplaces and a modern, fully tiled bathroom. Stairs lead up again to the master bedroom, an elegant room with windows to the front and rear and an exposed brick chimney breast. Externally there is a low-maintenance 50′ landscaped rear garden with established tree and shrub borders with a gravel path leading to an area of artificial lawn and a secluded patio. There are also some extremely useful outbuildings including a utility room with units consistent with those in the kitchen and space for a freezer, washing machine and tumble drier, an outside WC and, at the far end of the garden, a fantastic home office with double glazing and power.
Our Commitment to you
- A professional and friendly service with an unceasing focus on achieving you the very best price for your property
- Free of charge professional photography, floor plan and Energy Performance Certificate for every property marketed for sale
- Exceptional online exposure of your property on Rightmove, Zoopla, PrimeLocation, Mail Online and many more websites alongside regular newspaper advertising
- An attractive office conveniently located in the city centre with easy access for buyers and tenants
- Every viewing of your property accompanied by an experienced member of our team
- The directors of the firm personally overseeing the marketing and sale or letting of your property
- Full membership of the Property Ombudsman and adherence to their strict code of practice
- An ethical approach to business with support for the Pilgrims Hospice